The information on the dashboard is presented through handy widgets. You can easily add, remove and change the position of the widgets and at the same time design your workspace according to your needs.
To add a new widget to your dashboard click the Add widget button or +ADD WIDGET on the empty space of the dashboard.
ALL) and the ones already present on the dashboard (INSTALLED).A new window appears. In the new window choose which of the available widgets should be attached to your dashboard. The elements are categorized in relation to the Portal modules. You may also see all available widgets (
The widgets already present on the dashboard are marked with Installed. To add a new widget to the dashboard just click the Install button.
To remove a widget form the dashboard click the × on the title row of the widget.
To change position of the widget on the dashboard just grab the title row and drag-and-drop it to the new position. The widgets on and around the new position will move accordingly to make space for the new one.
The Quote related widgets:
- Recent quotes - A list of all quote requests and not yet approved quotes currently in your pipeline. Click on the quote's name to see its preview.
- Quotes statistics - Your quotes in numbers. The statistic overview of all your current quotes and quotes awaiting your approval. Click on the number to see the detailed list of items.
The Project related widgets:
- Project projects - A list of all your currently opened projects. Click on the name of the project to see its preview.
- Project statistics - Your projects in numbers. A statistical overview of all your projects both current and past. Click on the number to see the detailed list of items.
- Awaiting reviews - If one of the project jobs is Client review, here you will find the list of tasks awaiting your review. Click on the name of the project to open the Task window and review the files. Learn more about file review.
- Invoices - A list of all received invoices for the finished projects. Click on the invoice number and then on the document to download or preview the document.
- Payment statistics - Your invoices in numbers. A statistical overview of all your invoices both overdue and total number. Click on the number to see a detailed list of items.
The Reposts related widgets (depends on the reports available in the portal):
- A chart representation of a report. For example the How much I quoted this month widget shows a chart of percentage distribution of the costs of the quotes per target language.
- Contacts - The list of your contacts at your language service provider. Click on the contact's name to view the email address or click Sent message to open a Quick contact window to send a message to your contact.