Table of Contents
Configuring Export from XTRF
XTRF has a standard scheme for exporting invoices data for the purpose of later importing it into 1C. To enable the ability to export this data, follow these steps:
- Click the Settings icon.
- Go to Integration > XTRF Macros.
- If macros are turned off, select the "Enable XTRF Macros" tickbox.
- Click Add.
- For Class Name, select "Customer Invoicing".
- Enter a name, e.g. "1C".
- Enter the name of the file that will be created when you export data, e.g. "schet.xml".
- Select encoding. "UTF-8" is recommended.
- Make sure that "Macro Generates Output" option is selected.
- Make sure that "Macro Modifies Model Data" option is not selected.
- Enter the Expression which you can receive from XTRF Support Team for an agreed fee.
- Click Save.
Exporting from XTRF
To export the invoices data, follow these steps:
- Go to Invoicing > Customer > Browse Invoices.
- Select the tab where the necessary invoices can be found, e.g. Invoices to Be Paid.
Select the tickboxes in the rows containing information about the invoices you want to export.
You can export one invoice at a time or multiple invoices at once. If you select multiple invoices, the data will be placed into a single file.
- Click the Actions button, then select “XTRF Macros" and "1C".
- Depending on the settings of your browser, you may see a pop-up window where you’ll be able to modify the suggested file name and the folder where you can place it.
Importing to 1C
Standard 1C system modules do not allow importing of invoices data from external sources. In order to make the import possible, you need to develop an appropriate add-on which must be prepared specifically for the 1C version you are using.
XTRF Management Systems does not develop 1C add-ons. To purchase the described add-on, contact your 1C supplier or another company which deals with 1C add-on preparation (later: Add-on developer). You can also turn for help to the 1C Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide the Add-on developer especially with the following information:
- the export scheme and examples of exported files which you can download using the links above,
- the version of 1C system you are using and its configuration.
If you have any questions, you or your Add-on developer can contact XTRF Support Team. To facilitate and speed up the exchange of information, it is recommended to communicate in English, but the questions asked in Russian will not be left unanswered either.