- Make sure that your server meets the requirements listed in the following article: https://knowledgebase.xtrf.eu/x/1oOEB
- Download the jboss-xtrf-full-9.x.y.zip file from https://repo.xtrf.eu/soft/releases/9/
- Stop the XTRF service from services.msc
- Database backup is recommended. Please follow the instruction in the link: https://knowledgebase.xtrf.eu/x/CISEB
- Rename the
- Extract the downloaded archive to
C:\jboss-xtrf\so you have
C:\jboss-xtrf\binsubdirectory. Please make sure that the new JBoss folder is located exactly as the one you had before.
- Copy the following file (
xtrfDatabaseConfig.xml) from the old JBoss directory (
C:\jboss-xtrf_OLD_yyyy-mm-dd\standalone\configuration) to the new, unzipped jboss-xtrf folder (
- Adjust the local configuration
C:\jboss-xtrf\bin\standalone.local.batif necessary, based on the previous version
- Copy all custom applications (*.war) from old standalone/custom-deployments/ to a new JBoss directory.
- Start XTRF service through services.msc