The Request tab is where you can send requests to vendors in order to identify which vendors are available for and interested in an individual job.
| Before Requests Have Been Sent |
If you have not already sent the availability requests from either this tab or the Availability Requests - Task - Project tab, you can select the vendors who will receive the requests by running a filter or manually choosing them from the database.
Click to have the vendors automatically selected in accordance to the rules defined in the selected filter.
To limit the vendors, first click on the drop-down list and select the desired filter. Then click on the button.
To create a filter, go to Configuration > Workflows > Vendor Filtering Rules for Availability Requests.
Click to manually select the vendors to whom availability requests will be sent.
When you click on this button, a window with the Vendor Browse appears. Select the boxes of the vendors to whom the availability requests will be sent and then click .
After you select the recipient vendors by either the filter or manually, a window where you can set the request deadline and include attachments to the request appears.
For a description of the window, click here: Availability Requests Window.
After Requests Have Been Sent
After the availability requests are sent from either this tab or Availability Requests - Task - Project, you can edit and send again the request to a select vendor, review the status of the requests and assign a vendor to the job.
The final date permitted for the vendors' responses to this job.
Manually enter the date in the appropriate date format set in System Configuration or click and select from the calendar.
Click to add a new vendor to the Requests table.
- When you click on this button, a window with the Vendor Browse appears. Select the boxes of the vendors to whom the availability requests will be sent and then click .
- After you select the new vendors, the Availability Requests Window appears. You can resend the availability requests again to all the vendors or you can click and from the Requests table send the availability requests.
- If you clicked and want to send the availability requests to only the new vendors, you can do either of the following:
- Select the vendors form the Requests table, click and then select Send Selected Requests. The Availability Requests Window appears but now with only the selected vendors and not all of them.
- Click to manually send a request to the vendor. When you click on this, a new window appears. For a description of the window, click here: E-mail Test Window.
|Click to update the entities in the Requests table.|
Click to configure what and how information will be displayed in the Requests table.
When you click , the View Editor pop-up window appears.
Actions which you can apply to either one or multiple entities.
This button is recommended to manage and/or modify multiple entities at once.
|The list of available actions.|
|Select All||To select all the vendors in the Requests table.|
|Deselect All||To deselect all the selected vendors in the Requests table.|
|Send All Requests||To send availability requests to all the vendors in the Requests table. |
|Send Selected Requests||To send availability requests to the selected vendors in the Requests table.|
To approve the requests of the selected vendors.
|Reject Selected||To reject the requests of the selected vendors.|
|Select Checked Vendor|
To assign the selected vendor to the job.
This action can only be performed on one vendor at a time.
|Click to modify.|
|Click to apply the modifications.|
|Click to terminate the modification process.|
|Click to return to this job's task.|